Terms and Conditions
- The following refund terms will apply for cancellation of an Event registration:
- Full refund for cancellation more than 60 calendar days of the Event;
- 75% refund for cancellation between 30 and 60 calendar days of the Event; or
- No refund for cancellation within 30 calendar days of the Event.
- Transfer of Event registration will be permitted with at least 5 business days’ notice of the Event. Any difference in fees will need to be paid if the substitute registrant is not entitled to the same Event registration rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower Event fee item.
- Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any or all of the elements in the Event Program.
- Throughout the Event, your image may be photographed or filmed. Your consent to the use of your image in full or in part for any Engineers Australia related purposes is taken to be given by attending this Event. Should you not wish to have your image photographed or filmed, please inform the photographer/camera operator at this Event.
DATA PROCESSING CONSENT
Collection Notice and Consent
If you attend, or register to attend, an event, seminar, conference or function (Event) that we or our third party service providers organise or facilitate, we or our third party service providers may collect certain personal information about you in order to organise your participation in those Events. This information may include the personal information that you or your authorised representatives provide to us, including, where applicable, your and your partner’s name, contact details, company affiliation, dietary preferences and the types of Events that you have attended, expressed an interest in or registered to attend.
Personal information may also be collected about you for statistical or analytical purposes. This information is collected in order to assess and analyse the attendees of our Events and the users of our services and offerings so that we may improve our business offering. From time to time we may also use your personal information (such as your address) to provide you with direct marketing communications, including information about future Events that we believe you may wish to participate in.
Privacy Officer Contact Details:
Office of the CEO
11 National Circuit
Barton ACT 2600
CONGRESS APP ATTENDEE VISIBILITY
Why are we asking you to Opt-In or Opt-Out of Attendee App Visibility?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal data you provide us for this event registration, and this includes your visibility in the Attendee App. You can change your visibility at any time directly within the Attendee App. If you choose to withdraw your consent, you are still able to use the attendee app however your details will not be shown in the attendee search, and you will not be able to contribute to the Event Stream.
Should you have any questions regarding the above information please contact the Congress secretariat here.