Australian International Aerospace Congress
Welcome to the 18th Australian International Aerospace Congress!
We are excited to announce that the Congress program is now available!
Visit the Congress program web page to view.
Registration is now open, click the below to secure your seat today.
Engineers Australia and the Royal Aeronautical Society take great pleasure in inviting you to the Australian International Aerospace Congress 2019 on 24-28 February 2019. The Congress is being held in conjunction with the Australian International Airshow and Aerospace and Defence Exposition (AVALON 2019), with presentations being held in the City of Melbourne and the Airshow site (Avalon Airport, Geelong).
Our 2019 Aerospace Congress theme is “Innovation within a contemporary aerospace industry” and we are encouraging papers that explore this theme in the following conferences and streams:
- HUMS – see below for specialist Conference details
- ISSFD – see below for specialist Conference details
- Aerospace Design
- Structures and Materials
- Aircraft and Space Systems (On-board and Off-board)
- Avionics, ATM and Mission Systems
- Air and Spacecraft Operations
- Systems Support and Infrastructure
- Airworthiness and Space Policy and Regulation
- Additive Manufacturing
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
In addition to the aerospace streams there will be specialist conferences and workshops including:
- 11th Defence Science and Technology (DST) International Conference on Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS 2019)
- 27th International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics (ISSFD)
- 3rd AIAC Avalon Application Technology Symposium Presentations
“The Aeronautical Journal of the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) plans to issue a special AIAC18 edition of selected papers presented at the congress (www.cambridge.org/core/journals/aeronautical-journal). The Aeronautical Journal contains original papers on all aspects of research, design and development, construction and operation of aircraft and space vehicles. Authors of nominated papers will be invited to submit a journal paper, which will go through the regular journal review process.”
The Congress is an ideal opportunity for the aerospace profession to network and learn from each other as it provides a platform for more than 350 delegates from industry, academia, research organisation and Defence Forces to explore ideas together and ensure the continuing growth of our exciting Industry.
We look forward to you coming to beautiful Melbourne in February.
Dr Sonja Jenkinson FIEAust